Bowenwork of Montana
To Schedule an Appointment
Call Marla today at 406-460-0728 to schedule an appointment. My schedule is flexible and I am excited for you to try Bowen!
Bowenwork of Montana is located at 925 Oilfield Avenue in Shelby, Unit 4. The entrance is located in the alley.
What can I expect at a Bowen session?
A Bowen session generally lasts about 60 minutes. Clients lie on a massage table or may be seated in a chair. Each session consists of several sets of moves. The moves are gentle, but purposeful and can be done through light clothing. After each set of moves, are momentary pauses. Most clients wear or bring a tank top or tee shirt and gym shorts or work out clothes.
- Call Marla for pricing or any questions.
After your Appointment
- DO drink plenty of water. Bowen gets that lymphatic drainage going and drinking lots of water helps your body flush out the toxins.
- DO move around, walk, or exercise. Keep that circulation moving. If you sit at a desk most of the day, get up every 30 minutes.
- DO wait 7-10 days before another Bowen session, massage other manipulative therapy. Give Bowen time to work.
- DON’T use ice packs, hot packs, heating pads, electric blankets, car seat warmers or heating ointments for one week after a treatment
- DON’T soak in the hot tub, bath tub or take long hot showwers for 1 week after a Bowen Treatment.
- Please fill out the following forms and bring to your first appointment.